We love to find new people. Maybe one of them is you…
Do you want to come and work with us? If no vacancies here are right for you, that doesn’t mean it’s the end of the road, it just means that you need to cut your own path to us. And that’s the way we like it. That’s how we work – we find our own way and leave a trail.
So this is your chance to do the same. Come and impress us. How you do that is up to you, but do it you must.
Stills is a tight team, a family of creatives and strategic thinkers, and we’re always on the lookout for more bright talent to come and join us in the Gingerbread House. Get in touch however you want, but make sure you create an impact.
If you’re not ready to take that plunge just yet then follow and like our social channels to keep up to date with what’s going on. Something in our output might inspire how you connect with us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We are looking for someone to develop and grow some existing client relationships, and add value by bringing new clients into the business.
You need to have a natural flair for relationship building, balanced with the ability to identify, create and present a client strategy.
Key tasks will include :
• Prospecting and targeting for new opportunities across a range of sectors and product areas.
• Working closely with marketing to develop a long term new business strategy, and identifying opportunities for expansion and development
• Presenting new products and opportunities at senior executive and board level.
• Working closely with the agency team to understand client needs and KPI’s.
• Forecasting & reporting The ideal candidate will be determined, outgoing, positive, articulate and diplomatic, and a dynamic self-starter.
Experience in a similar agency role would be an advantage but not essential. (So would an interest in cycling as the MD is a cycling bore! But you wont be judged on that)
Over 70% of our clients are outside of Wales, so expect regular travel to London & other UK cities. You can also expect to deal with an exciting range of national and international brands across a range of sectors.
Competitive salary and bonus scheme, great office location in the park and opposite a pub, energetic team and a huge opportunity to make an impact.
Send your details to Rachael Marking in the first instance on email@example.com